Founding Partner and Executive Rebel™
Mike has worked in the fields of medical and scientific communication for his entire career. Along the way he has held positions as:
- A medical and scientific editor and publisher (with major academic and educational publishing firms)
- A medical communications consultant (to the UK’s Public Health Laboratory Service and other organizations)
- The president and creative director of CoMed Communications (which, with the help of colleagues, he built into one of the premier medical education companies in America)
- A principal and executive vice president of Vox Medica
- A member of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD)
- A co-founder and President of Prostate Cancer International
- A member of the Board of Directors of the International Myeloma Foundation
Mike grew up in England, Nigeria, and Switzerland. He attended Westminster School in London, and graduated with a BSc (Hons) in biochemistry from the University of Sussex, in England. He has lived in the USA since 1985.
He has particular experience and expertise in oncology, infectious diseases, rare disorders, and managed markets.